Are you based in the Midlands and looking for a new permanent role in software development? Blues Point might be able to help. As IT recruitment Midlands specialists working with companies of all sizes across Birmingham and the East and West Midlands, we’ve had a busy September that has spilled into October, and we have lots of interesting software developer roles on our books. Some brief details are below, if you can’t see what you are looking for here, please send your CV to one of our team with a short cover note outlining what sort of role you are looking for and we’ll let you know if we have anything suitable in the next few weeks.
IT recruitment Midlands – roles
- Software developer C# or VB.net, SQL Server – Burton on Trent
- Software developer, C# or VB.net, Ajax, SQL Server – Castle Donington
- Software developer, Derby, C# or C++, OpenGL – Derby
- LAMP developer, Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP5 – Redditch
- Java developers – all levels from Graduate to team leader – Birmingham City Centre
Many of our clients are interested in seeing CVs from enthusiastic IT graduates looking to take their first step on the career ladder as well, so if this sounds like you, please get in touch. We have an excellent relationship with our clients and many of them work with us exclusively.
If you have skills in C#, VB.Net, ASP.net, SQL Server, PHP, Java, C++ or other development languages and you are interested in finding a new role in the Midlands, we’d love to hear from you!