Is it just me, or are things looking up? Here are six reasons to be cheerful:
Reasons to be cheerful
1. Official sunset time is now AFTER 5.30pm
2. Schools are probably going back on 8th March (not everyone thinks this is good news, but I do)
3. Pubs and restaurants should be back open in some form by the time my birthday comes around in June. This is a selfish one, I know, so I apologise to anyone who’s had more than one lockdown birthday in a row.
4. Handforth Parish Council have approved funding for the 130 bus service to/from Macclesfield.
5. Meteorological spring officially begins next Monday 1st March…
6. …and on that same date we’re forming a brand-new partnership with Nottingham-based Finance recruitment specialists ABPM! The combined entity will be called ABPM+ and will focus on higher management and board level appointments, in both IT and Finance. Blues Point and ABPM will continue to operate independently as usual.
Exciting news! Watch this space for further developments, or follow the ABPM+ page on LinkedIn. Our new website will be www.abpmplus.co.uk.
#recruitment #brand #finance #linkedin #recruitment #bluespoint #abpm #ITrecruitment #financerecruitment #midlandscrecruitment #nottingham #derby #midlands