If your people grow, so will your business. Growth leads to change, as your staff are promoted internally, or they leave.
How can Blues Point help?
- We put high-flyers through a HPTI assessment to assess their future potential.
- When an employee reaches true proficiency in their role, it’s a good idea to benchmark them so that you know what you’re aiming for when you need to replace them. We can do this.
- An employee who resigns is an often-missed opportunity to learn, and if you handle their exit well they can continue to be an ambassador for your business brand long after they’ve gone. We will can advise on exit interview strategy and provide an analysis of past exit interview trends.
The Thomas High Potential Trait Indicator (HPTI) helps identify leadership potential by exploring a person’s personality traits and provides an insight into how suited they may be for a given job role or position, for example senior executive leadership. The assessment is easy, but by completing the test, you'll gain a comprehensive report into the individuals potential. By understanding someone’s personality and how this interacts with a particular function or role, you can work with them to develop their strengths and areas for improvement so they reach their full potential in work to which they are well suited.
Assess: Personality and potential
Type: Normative psychometric assessment
Time: 8 - 10 minutes
HPTI gives you an insight into a person’s personality traits and how suited these are to a given role or position. It helps you to ensure you have the right people in the right roles and are developing them to reach their full potential.
HPTI for Leadership Potential:
HPTI for Leadership Potential supports your existing leaders in becoming the best they can be and gives you an objective tool with which to identify and nurture your next generation of leaders.
Use HPTI for Leadership Potential to:
- Create and support leadership development plans
- Boost teamwork amongst leaders
- Inform succession planning
- Add certainty to graduate recruitment
- Boost employee engagement by creating strong leadership
- Retain future stars by developing them into senior roles
Riviera Travel have used Blues Point on a number of occasions to fulfil IT employment within the business. Blues Point have a much higher interview to employment conversion rate with us than other agencies due to their careful selection … Read More
Blues Point ensured that we hired the right person for our business, who was both technically strong, but more importantly, has the right behaviours to lead and motivate the development team. Sourcing the right candidate within a short timeframe, … Read More
We engaged Blues Point having tried working with other recruitment agencies without much success. We were finding that a candidate looked great on paper but didn’t have the behaviours that Prima Solutions need for business success. A lot of … Read More
I began my relationship with Blues Point after our preferred recruitment partner failed to pre-screen candidates thoroughly. This resulted in the hiring of a candidate with a lack of relevant skills to complete the tasks that he was assigned … Read More
We’ve been using Blues Point’s behavioural and motivational assessments for a few months now, and already I notice the difference. We have a more structured management plan, and our staff churn is noticeably down. I attribute this in part … Read More
I was introduced to the Thomas International Ltd PPA evaluations by Blues Point as a tool for identifying a person’s motivations, work ethic and key drivers. To begin the process we completed the assessment by answering the questions from … Read More
I engaged Blues Point after they were recommended to me by a colleague in the industry. They came over to talk about our situation and it was clear that they understood not only our technical requirements, but the business … Read More