How We Help Candidates - Blues Point - Midlands IT Recruitment Agency
As a Midlands-based IT recruitment agency for permanent and contract IT professionals, our process is aimed at finding you a role that offers you what you are looking for, and we take steps to ensure that you are the right person for the job. Here’s how we operate:
- If we think your CV is a good match, we will contact you by telephone and have a conversation to establish suitability and interest.
- If we both agree that you are a good match for the role, you can expect a short video interview at some point. Hinterview is our main video interviewing platform.
- We talk to our client. If they would like to interview you as well, we may ask you to sit a technical test in your area of IT.
- You will probably also sit one or more online behavioural or motivational assessments. We will talk you through these.
- Prior to interview you will receive a detailed job specification, plus company information and maps.
- We give honest and prompt feedback following each interview stage. If you are unsuccessful, we will match your profile to any future positions that might be suitable for you. We will only send your CV to a client with your permission, and we will only offer you an interview for a job to which you are potentially suited. We do not waste your time or our own working on anything other than real job vacancies for clients with whom we have strong relationships.
- We'll negotiate job offers on your behalf.
- If you're a contractor, we'll pay you on time and either weekly or monthly, depending on your preference.
Our website has a whole host of resources aimed at helping you write and market your CV, apply for jobs, prepare for interviews, and generally maximise your chances of finding a new job. You can sign up to our regular blog and email newsletter, follow our Twitter feed @BluesPoint, or ‘like’ our Facebook page so we can keep in touch
I’ve had a lot of experiences of agencies over the years, mostly from a recruiter perspective, rather than recruitee. Blues Point exceeded my experience of … Read More
Mandy F, Project Manager
I found the test to be difficult but not impossible, and it correctly identified my technical strengths – and weaknesses! Overall, it seemed very fair, … Read More
Joshua, C# Developer
Blues Point found me my ideal role shortly after being made redundant and their processes were second to none. I supplied Blues Point with the … Read More
View Our Latest IT Vacancies