Software Developer C# ASP.Net MVC
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a software developer – C# MVC ASP.Net – based in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire.
Key skills: 12 months+ in the following technologies:
• Strong SQL skills including T-SQL, and practical experience of writing stored procedures, views, triggers and functions
• Source Control Management (Microsoft TFS)
• Thorough understanding of data structures and extensive experience of performing data transformations & exporting data within a production environment
• Experience of handling common data formats such as Excel, CSV, XML
The key responsibility of the role is to design and build new solutions using cutting-edge Microsoft technologies to drive various business processes. Also, our client have a number of legacy systems that must be upgraded / migrated to ensure a future proof, well supported and easily maintained software estate.
Working within the IT team, the person will:
• Devise and develop new solutions in a team Agile/SCRUM environment;
• Work closely with business analysts to understand client processes and requirements;
• Provide estimates and project progress;
• Create and maintain technical documentation;
• Demonstrate interim and final solutions to stakeholders & clients;
• Communicate clearly and concisely;
• Shadow team members to become familiar with existing solutions to assist in their support and maintenance;
• Assist in the planning and migrate existing solutions to newer technologies;
• Integrate where possible other solutions and technologies to improve efficiency.
Some key initial projects will be:
• Development of new MVC web systems;
• Migration of legacy applications to C# using MVC;
• Ongoing development of existing systems.
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Contributory pension
• Private Healthcare Insurance
• Discount schemes vouchers
• Cycle to work scheme
• Christmas retail vouchers, up to £100
Interested? Send your cv now!
£22,000 – £35,000 – we will consider recent graduates with a little commercial experience or a placement year.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com