Operational Delivery Manager
Birmingham (with some London travel)
Our client has a requirement for an Operational Delivery Manager to work with their IT managed services team, delivering a high level of IT services to a high profile customer.
• Extensive and recent experience in a similar position, preferably within an Infrastructure outsourcing environment.
• Extensive experience of managing Customer relationships.
• ITIL qualified.
• Previous experience of ServiceNow reporting is essential
The ODM will assist the Service Delivery Manager in ensuring the smooth running of all aspects of the service. They will be the first and primary escalation contact for the customer, whether it is for changes, requests or escalations. The ODM will also be responsible for the day-to-day management of the support team(s) to enable the delivery of a consistent high-quality service to the customer.
• Work to mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality.
• Own and monitor ticket queues, ticket allocation and SLA performance
• Initiating any necessary escalations, including handling and resolving of any customer issues in a timely fashion.
• Monitor SLA’s for any third-party supplier to ensure they are meeting contractual obligations.
• Ensure contractual SLAs and KPI’s are met across the various services within the contract.
• Responsible for resource management, including allocation of shift patterns to support the BAU service and assessing resource availability to support additional work including but not limited to out-of-hour requests and/or projects.
• Identify and take ownership of areas where processes may be deficient and look to remediate.
• Identify any IT processes that can automated to the benefit of the service and to the Customer.
• Investigate and report all breaches of SLA’s and manage the proposal and implementation of solutions to prevent future occurrences.
• Keep real time views of all Incidents affecting the Customer.
• Performance management of team members to ensure that work and behavioural standards remain consistently high.
• Form strong relationships with the Customer building an understanding of Customer requirements and business drivers.
• Responsible for information gathering and reporting to the Customer, following an incident escalation including distribution of Major Incident Reports.
• Actively participate in the Service Delivery team meetings.
• Act as primary point of contact for any escalations and proactively participate in high priority incidents
• Prepare status reports for Customer.
• Identify current status of Customer expectations and satisfaction levels.
• To maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of current technologies which are supported in the customer environment.
• To maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of current methodologies, technologies and services as employed by the Customer and as promoted by the Company whilst maintaining an awareness of future trends within the marketplace.
• Adherence to ITIL Service Management processes.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving attributes.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Exhibits tact and diplomacy.
• Demonstrates a positive “can do” attitude in all situations.
Interested? Send your CV now!
To £40,000 + benefits
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com