Software Tester – Automation
• Knowledge of structured test methods and processes
• Proficient with MS Office (Word / Excel)
• Proficient with an Automated Test Tool (Essential) such as TestComplete, Selenium
• Experience of software testing in a commercial and fast paced environment
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience
• Has worked on both small and large scale projects.
• Knowledge of a Programming/ Scripting language (Essential)
• SQL Server Management Studio (Desirable)
• Degree educated or relevant experience
• ISEB/ISTQB Foundation (Preferred)
Primary Capabilities and Responsibilities:-
• Create and execute test documentation to a high and exacting standard, all documentation generated should be clear, concise and legible.
• Have a comprehensive understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
• Record and track issues and change requests using the appropriate tools (e.g. MKS, a Test Management tool)
• Work closely with software developers, project management to achieve all deliverables
• Understand and consider regulatory requirements when creating test and supplementary documentation.
• Think ‘Out of the box’ with your test approach, ensuring a high level of test coverage has been applied to an application.
• Actively pursue knowledge of all products and modules developed at Stratec UK.
• Actively contribute to regular project stand up meetings
• Prepare, configure and maintain test environments
• Have a comprehensive understanding of Automation Frameworks to include setting up, maintenance and expansion of an automated framework
• Create, execute and maintain automation test scripts (Record and playback and scripting)
Our client is a fast-growing and highly successful business in Burton on Trent. This is an excellent opportunity for a software tester specializing in Automation to further their career.
Additionally the working conditions, office environment and benefits package are excellent:
• Bonus scheme
• Flexible working around core hours
• Healthcare plan
• Contributory pension
• 24 days holiday plus Christmas shutdown (additional 3 days)
• Income protection
• Death in service cover
• Additionally there will be flexibility in future to apply for working from home up to 2 days per week.
Interested? Send your CV now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org