Business Systems Analyst
About The Role
This Coventry based business is undergoing a large transformation in both the way it does business and the systems that support it.
The business currently has many legacy processes that have grown organically over time, with large upcoming systems change there is a need to clarify and ratify the current ways of working. Where current systems are superfluous to requirements, it is expected that the business analyst will identify these to stakeholders within the business.
The business analyst will investigate the current ways of working and propose more efficient use of IT systems, they will also be expected to take a leading role in the migration of current or amended processes to the upcoming system.
You will need to:
• Communicate and engage with colleagues and suppliers to understand the requirements of the organisation.
• Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback into the service or system they provide.
• Consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions you make.
• Identify the processes and IT required to introduce your recommendations.
• Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations to the business.
• Communicate the benefits of your recommendations across departments and divisions to help to address any uncertainty and concern.
• Produce written documentation to support findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary.
• Support colleagues in making your recommended changes, including assisting to resolve any issues.
• Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing the implementation and reporting of this evaluation.
• Experienced Business Analyst
• Experience of food or retail operations
• Good knowledge of financial systems such as Access Dimensions (or similar)
• Understanding of EDI
• Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial (not essential).
• Stakeholder management
• Excellent documentation skills.
To £50,000 + benefits.
Interested? Send your CV now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com