SQL Report Writer (SSRS)
We have an exciting opportunity for a SQL reports developer based in Derby. This person will be responsible for the successful delivery of client specific reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and our client’s own software, to create reports as required.
MS SQL Server
SQL Server Report Services (SSRS)
Complex SQL using all JOIN types
Working with CTE structures, Pivots and un-pivot data.
Working with Update, delete and insert scripting.
Create stored procedures and creating VIEWS.
Dynamic SQL, Cursors
Conditional Processing using CASE
About the role
You will be providing support to a global client base with relation to reports, demonstrating a logical approach, and focusing on the clients’ needs. You will keep reporting progress up to date, and analyse and collate requests for new reports and evaluate estimated times.
• A strong analytical approach to problem solving
• Ability to listen and interpret user needs (apart from user wants) and provide workable solutions/reports based on the requirements.
• Technically adept and capable of learning new software:
• Good communicator with personnel skills at all levels.
• Self-motivated and capable of working alone, or as part of a small team.
• Experience of MS Office products particularly MS Excel.
£30,000 – £35,000 depending on experience. Pension, BUPA. Interested? Send your CV now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org