Software Support Analyst
Leicester City Centre
Required Skills & Experience
• Min 12 months experience in an IT support role
• Logging support calls
• PC support, Windows, Office, Active Directory, Exchange
• Incident Management
• Enjoys investigating and resolving technical problems
• An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
• Experience of training users (over the web)
• Account systems (Sage 50, NAV)
• Writing & running SQL scripts
Your role will include providing application support to our business partners and the end-users of our software products over the telephone, email, support forum, and through remote support software. Other responsibilities include supporting our in-house team with their IT issues such as installing software and resolving technical problems.
Excellent communication skills are essential, both verbal and written, as you will be using our in-house bug tracking system to report defects, feature requests and support incidents. You must have a methodical and analytical mind, have attention to detail and enjoy problem solving. You will have ability to think through a problem logically and patiently guide unskilled end users through their IT related issues.
This is a high-profile role within the business and the best place to learn the software and become a product owner. Our client provides a friendly and relaxed working culture, ideal for individuals that want to further their technical knowledge in a supportive environment, but who also enjoy building positive relationships with customers.
• 20 days holiday + bank holidays
• 12 additional ‘duvet days’ (one per month)
• Company contributed pension
• Death in service life cover
• Critical illness cover
• Income protection cover
• City centre location
• Company iPad
Interested? Send your CV Now!
To £24,000 + benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org