We are looking for an Implementation Engineer (delivery technician) to join our client’s team in Lichfield. This person will join a team of engineers responsible for the delivery of their software product into client sites, so there will be UK-wide travel.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a new challenge and want to work as part of our dynamic team. The right candidate will come from a technical background, ideally with exposure to supporting bespoke software applications and SQL.
General Capabilities and Responsibilities:
• Site Preparation, Planning and Delivery Documentation
• Functional Requirement Documentation
• Configuring Software and Hardware to meet individual client requirement
• Software and Hardware Installation and Testing
• Production and Delivery of User Training including Documentation and sign off
• Bespoke Business Development/Project Management for both existing and potential new client intakes
• SQL database production and maintenance, with bespoke SSRS client reporting
• Assisting Process Mapping and Continuous Improvement to aid streamlining the delivery process
• Highlight any project issues to the Management Team as soon as they may arise
• Assist communication between client and various company stakeholders/departments to ensure a positive customer experience – including support handovers, development requirement tracking, helping manage software delivery deadlines
• Confident, Self-motivated and disciplined
• Degree educated or relevant experience
• Use of Windows 7 and above
• Experienced with MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint)
• Ability to communicate effectively with various business levels, both internally and externally
• Coding of T-SQL queries and use of Stored Procedures / Functions is advantageous
• Knowledge of Project Management Methodology an advantage
• An Ability to Manage your Own Time Effectively
• Experience of Food Processing facilities and Practises would be an advantage
The right person will be used to dealing with customers face to face, and will have a calm approach and a good deal of empathy for the customer. You will need to be comfortable with travel and staying away as required. This is mainly within the UK but can be further afield as well. Driving licence essential – you will need your own transport to get to the offices, but there are pool cars available for travel within the role.
• Competitive Salary dependent upon experience
• Annual bonus scheme based on Company performance
• 23 days annual leave per annum plus the 8 statutory public holidays
• Company pension scheme with employer contribution of up to 5% of annual salary
• Free life insurance and critical illness cover
• Free onsite parking
A basic salary of £23,000 to £30,000 is on offer, depending on experience.
Interested? Send your CV now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com