QA Test Lead
Our client is looking for an experienced QA/Software test lead to join their team. This person will co-ordinate all parts of the software testing life cycle for their products and take responsibility for software releases. Testing is mainly manual – eg process testing against specifications. Testing is performed by the QA test lead in coordination with support and development teams so this person will need to be highly organised and have experience of test planning and managing resource.
• Creation and management of testing standard, processes and environments
• Introduction of automated, white and black box testing
• Formalisation of unit and integrated testing
• Working alongside the managers to ensure successful delivery of software modifications
• Creation of detailed test plans
• Manual execution of test plans
• Managing testing cycles
• Track, monitor and catalogue software errors
• Working closely with other teams, project managers and stakeholders
• Being an ambassador for QA in the business
• An experienced software tester
• Experience in technical document writing
• Creating and executing manual software test plans
• Experience of automated test tools
• Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
• Ability to work to target/deadlines
• Organising and prioritising testing issues
• Experience of JIRA and XRay would be advantageous.
• Team player, customer focused, achievement driven, focused on development of self and others
This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic, experienced QA test analyst to take the lead on testing in a successful software business. We’re looking for someone that will be pro active when it comes to suggesting and implementing improvements, and ensuring that the role of QA is driven forward in the business.
Salary £35,000 – £42,000 + benefits. Loughborough, Leicestershire. Interested? Send your CV now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org