This is a fantastic opportunity to join an Award-winning IT Managed Service Provider based in the Midlands. Our client requires experienced business development manager / IT field sales professionals to join their successful expanding team. Technical Knowledge, Professionalism, Energy, Drive, Motivation, Competitiveness and a Winners Mentality will be well rewarded.
Key points about the business:
- Had their best ever year in 2020 and no employees furloughed
- Refurbished offices and invested in new kit
- Experiencing exceptional growth
My client is experiencing and further targeting explosive growth based on successful partnership with industry leading vendors and various public/private and hybrid cloud-based solutions vendors.
You will need a proven background and verifiable record of achievement in solution selling and will have a new business mentality and hunger balanced with the relationship skills required to maintain and develop accounts.
In this role you will identify opportunities with various medium sized enterprises, meet and exceed targets, forecast accurately and be responsible for the ongoing management of new customer wins.
You must be good at structured sales process, negotiation, communication and service based solutions sales. Will suit self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
Your key attributes need to be:
· Determined to succeed with high levels of energy
· Professional, presentable and personable with a mature attitude
· Proven track record in IT Solution Sales and particularly selling Services and Support offerings to clientele
· You will have to be a self-starter and generate your own leads
· You will have a confident ability to chase and follow up Warm and Cold Sales Leads and Opportunities
· Experience of Selling across a variety of sectors
· Personable, a good judge of people and able to deal with individuals at all levels
· Possess exceptional customer relationship skills
You will require good technical knowledge and understanding in these key areas:
· Managed Services
· Cloud Solutions and Cloud Technology
· Microsoft Server technologies
· Remote working solutions
· Virtualisation technologies
· Server Hardware
· Microsoft Azure, Office 365
· Storage technologies
· Backup/Archiving technologies
· VoIP Solutions
· Disaster Recovery, Replication and Recovery services
A good package is on offer including basic salary up to £40,000 plus car allowance worth £400 per month. OTE year 1 £65,000. This is a home based role although you will be required to attend meetings once or twice a week at the offices in Staffordshire. Interested? Send your cv now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org