Remote working/Home based, 3 month contract
We are looking for a PHP web developer for a 3 month contract, starting December 2020. You will need to be a capable, experienced developer, used to remote working and self-managing to ensure projects are successfully completed.
• Experience working in a LAMP environment
• Comfortable designing unique systems from scratch
• Confident using version control systems (preferably git)
• A strong understanding of web development security and best practice
• Understanding MVC design patterns and object-oriented development techniques
• Knowledge of Zend Framework and/or the Pimcore Content Management System
• Good knowledge of responsive front-end web design and experience using CSS pre-processors
• Experience of working as part of a project management team
• Experience of conducting code reviews and having high standards in scrutinising code
• Experience carrying out testing and quality assurance on your own and others’ work
• Understanding of the requirements data protection laws places on your work
• Experience of working with or building API’s
• Experience using Vagrant or other virtual environments
The ideal candidate will have experience of projects involving payment systems/implementing financial systems. You will need to be comfortable to plan a project and deal with key stakeholders as required. This is a 100% remote working project so you will need to be an experienced home worker.
This is a 3 month contract to deliver a particular project. There may be additional work to get involved in once the project is completed.
To £375 per day. Interested? Send your CV now!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com