Professional Services Consultant
About the opportunity:
Our client, a multi award winning business in Staffordshire, is currently recruiting for a talented Professional Services Consultant to join their rapidly growing Managed IT Services business. You will be joining a committed and hardworking team to provide tailored solutions to meet our customer’s needs. Reporting to the Technical Manager you will work alongside other members of the team to design, implement and support technical solutions based on customer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– As the Technical Consultant your core responsibility is to drive successful customer implementations. This will be with brand new and existing customers to further enhance and optimise their solutions. Taking the initiative, owning delivery and working with customers and internal teams to exceed customer expectation.
– You will be required to accompany team members to pre-sales meetings to engage with customers
– You will have a clear understanding of on-premises, cloud and hybrid solutions.
– You will be required to provide technical documentation of solutions for in-house and customer stakeholders
– You will be required to follow your design through to implementation and then hand over to the servicedesk team.
– You will continue to invest in your knowledge of key industry applications / services, cascading that knowledge to other team members.
Key Skills & Experience:
– Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems
– Microsoft 365
– Microsoft Azure
– Active Directory and Azure Active directory
– Windows Virtual Desktop
– Microsoft Intune (Autopilot)
– Cisco Meraki CMNA
– Mimecast Technical Specialist
– VMware Experience
– Hyper V Experience
– UK Driving Licence
– Excellence customer service skills
– Experience with server vendors (Dell, Lenovo, HP)
– Experience with SAN technologies.
– Experience with RMM applications
– Previously worked in a managed services environment.
– Certifications (Azure, MCSE, MCSA)
– A high level of drive with the ability to work to tight deadlines
– A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision.
Based in Uttoxeter (there is some flexibility for home working). To £40,000 + benefits. Interested? Send your CV now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org