Service Desk Analyst
Our client, a multi-award winning business in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire, is currently recruiting for a talented Service Desk Analyst to join their rapidly growing Managed IT Services business. You will be joining a committed and hardworking team to provide tailored solutions to meet our customer’s needs. Reporting to the Technical Manager you will work alongside other members of the team to support customers within a 24/7 service desk.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Working within a technologically advanced team, you will support desktop and cloud-based solutions.
– You will be able to prioritise and monitor IT incidents to ensure they are resolved within the agreed timescales.
– You will have excellent communication skills and have experience working in a similar capacity, supporting users with 1st and 2nd line issues.
– You will demonstrate excellent documentation skills, providing inhouse and customer facing documentation.
– You will provide assistance on projects liaising with the project manager.
– You will have an understanding or KPI’s and SLA’s.
– You will be required to join an on-call rota providing technical support to our customers.
– Travel to customer sites may be occasionally required.
Key Skills & Experience:
– Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems
– Microsoft 365
– Microsoft Azure
– Active Directory and Azure Active directory
– Microsoft Intune (Autopilot)
– Cisco Meraki
– Mimecast Technical Specialist
– VMware Experience
– Hyper V Experience
– UK Driving licence
– Excellence customer service skills
– Experience with desktop vendors (Dell, Lenovo, HP).
– Experience with RMM applications.
– Remote Desktop Environments (WVD, RDS, Citrix)
– Previously worked in a managed services environment.
– Microsoft Certifications (MD100, MD101)
– Cisco Meraki Certifications (CMNA)
– A self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and with limited supervision
To £30,000 + benefits. Home working 2 days per week (Currently 100% home based but will require travel to the office in future). On-call 1 week in 7 (allowance and call-out provided)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com