*Suitable for graduate developer or junior developer*
We have an exciting opportunity for a software developer to join our software Team in Staffordshire (not far from Uttoxeter). You will work on various projects and collaborate with Senior Software Developers and the business to design, develop and maintain high quality software, adhere to best practices and champion new approaches and practices within the team.
Our client will support you to learn through line management and mentoring, online training, but a proactive candidate who can motivate themselves is essential.
You must be highly motivated, analytical and willing to work closely with all parts of the business. Responsibilities will include developing and maintaining their in-house software and .NET backend and the support/diagnosis of issues within all parts of the application.
· Experience of .NET development, vb.net or C#
· Knowledge of T-SQL, MS SQL
· Good analytical skills & attention to detail
· A love of solving problems creatively
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team
· Good written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in an Agile environment
· Ability to work under own initiative
· Ability to work to tight timelines and go the extra mile when needed
· Aptitude to learn and develop
· Driving Licence (essential – the offices are not central).
· Competitive Salary
· Friendly, relaxed environment
· Generous Pension Scheme (15% employer contribution)
· Personal and home loan scheme
· Subsidised Private healthcare scheme
· Sharesave scheme
37.50 hours per week (Option to work from home 1-2 days per week (Subject to approval on successful completion of probationary period)
Office-based with the requirement for occasional travel – due to Covid-19, employees are currently working a 5 day home/office rota.
25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
Free car parking
£20,000 – £30,000 plus benefits. Interested? Send your CV now!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org