If you correspond with us via email, the following disclaimer applies. This message and any associated files sent by Blues Point are confidential, and intended only for the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by telephone immediately on 01283 530923 or return it to us by e-mail quoting the name of the sender and the address. Please also be advised that you have received this email in error and that any disclosure and/or use of the information contained within this email or attachments is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Blues Point Ltd unless specifically stated otherwise. Any attachment with this message should be checked for viruses before it is opened. Blues Point cannot be held responsible for any failure by the recipient to test for viruses before opening any attachments. Should you communicate with anyone at Blues Point Ltd by email you consent to us monitoring and reading any such correspondence. Blues Point is the trading name of Blues Point Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04665919 and VAT number 809 2209 40.
Blues Point Ltd is totally committed to quality and aims to ensure long-term customer satisfaction and loyalty by focusing on customer needs and expectations and delivering first-class customer service. This commitment to quality is based on the principle that the effective and consistent implementation of operational systems, which reflect both customer and business requirements, will result in the continuous satisfaction of the customers that we serve and the principles that we represent. This will be achieved by a continuous process of quality management and improvement, which includes
- A commitment to develop, monitor, improve the effectiveness of the quality management system;
- A commitment to comply with relevant statutory and regulatory standards and requirements;
- A commitment to continually enhance customer satisfaction;
- A commitment to build and continuously improve our competitive advantage by developing our relationships with customers and working with all of our channel partners to develop and fulfill the needs of our markets;
- A commitment to listen to and respond to customer requests, needs and expectations;
- A commitment to team working and building a team based culture, which maximizes the contribution of each individual and empowers the team to meet business needs;
A commitment to continually develop staff training and competency.
Blues Point Ltd recognise that to a greater or lesser extent, every organisation has some impact upon the environment, and we are committed to a policy of continuous improvement in the way in which we manage our environmental responsibilities.
Central to our policy are the following objectives:
- Monitor the effects of our directly-controlled activities and seek to minimise any adverse impact upon our environment;
- Minimise waste and ensure that there is effective control, which promotes recycling where possible and provides responsible disposal, particularly with regard to hazardous wastes;
- Promote environmentally responsible policies in all our commercial activities, including purchasing and investment;
- Work closely with our customers and our suppliers, so that environmental awareness is extended throughout the supply chain;
- Use energy supplies efficiently and to reduce the impact of our transport operations by the use of shared loads and backhauling distribution systems;
- To encourage our employees to consider environmental responsibilities and to integrate these considerations into relevant business operations;
- Comply with current legislation, and beyond this to adopt a best-practice approach to our environmental management policies.
- Blues Point does not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination and we ensure that we do not discriminate in any area of recruitment, promotion, dismissal and redundancy.Blues Point is committed to treating all its full-time and part-time workers and job applicants fairly and we base decisions to do with employment, promotion, training or any other benefit on relevant merits, aptitude and ability. We are committed to providing equal opportunities training for staff through corporate membership of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC).
- We encourage our clients not to include any age-related or other subjective criteria in job specifications and every attempt will be made to persuade clients to recruit candidates on the basis of their ability to do the job, irrespective of age. We do not discriminate – directly or indirectly – when deciding which candidates are submitted for a vacancy or assignment, or in any terms of employment, terms of engagement or advertising. Each individual is assessed solely on their qualifications and abilities in relation to the requirements of the particular job.
- Blues Point will not accept instructions from clients where it is felt that the job requirements are discriminatory, unless there are genuine occupational requirements or other legislative exceptions detailed in the instructions.
- Workers and job applicants who believe they have suffered any form of discrimination are encouraged to raise the matter with Blues Point management. We have procedures in place to deal with grievances, and any complaint will be taken seriously and dealt with promptly.
These policies are not contractual but are statements of the current Blues Point policies. Blues Point reserve the right to amend the policies as necessary.