Sit an IKM test
If you would like to purchase a single IKM TeckChek test for your own use, read on. The benefits of doing this are:
- You can use this as a practice test if you’re expecting to sit one soon.
- Your test result is yours to keep so you can use it to back up your application when looking for your next IT position.
Because we buy in bulk we can offer a significant discount on the retail price. For a limited period we are offering these tests at a cost of £70 each (normally £125 for a single test) - a worthwhile investment if it helps you get your next job.
- You need to choose the test you want to take! Here is the list of available IKM TeckChek tests.
- Setting up your test is a manual process so it won’t happen immediately. We’ll organise it as soon as possible, but can only guarantee it within our business hours of 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday (UK time).
- Once we have set up your test you’ll have 7 days to complete it.
- Remember to allow yourself enough uninterrupted time to take the test – about an hour is usually enough, but each test has a set time limit, which can be up to 2 hours or more.
- If you start the test and don’t follow the instructions, the test might be aborted. If this happens we need to intervene manually to do a reset, which will only happen during our office hours of 9-5.30pm Monday to Friday (UK time). We’ll do this a maximum of twice.
- The best way to avoiding the test being aborted is to follow the instructions! These are shown to you at the start of the test, but there is a reminder here. In particular, don't use your keyboard! Just your mouse or touchpad. Also - don't skip questions too quickly. Give yourself a chance to read and consider the question, and then miss it out if you really don't know the answer.
- You can't use the same email address to take the same test more than once in quick succession.
- There are no refunds if you fail to complete the test within the 7-day time limit, if you require more than two resets, or if you don’t like the result.
- IKM don't release lists of questions / answers, and there is no detailed analysis of your results, so you can't know which particular answers you got right or wrong.
Technical Testing Testimonials
I engaged Blues Point after they were recommended to me by a colleague in the industry. They came over to talk about our situation and it was clear that they understood not only our technical requirements, but the business implications … Read More
I found the test to be difficult but not impossible, and it correctly identified my technical strengths – and weaknesses! Overall, it seemed very fair, and the results document is a good thing to show at future interviews.
Blues Point have provided us with their technical testing services for a number of roles now, and they also put candidates through them as part of their normal process. These technical tests are invaluable! We use them when we … Read More
Throughout the process, they were extremely accommodating, listened to our feedback, reacted in a timely manner and made the process very easy. For us they found the right person for the right role and at the right time! We … Read More
I began my relationship with Blues Point after our preferred recruitment partner failed to pre-screen candidates thoroughly. This resulted in the hiring of a candidate with a lack of relevant skills to complete the tasks that he was assigned … Read More
Kerry Foods have been a client of Blues Point for a number of years enabling the recruitment of several members staff into the IT team. The latest recruitment was my first experience of using Blues Point’s services and through … Read More
Blues Point is a first-class recruitment partner for Juriba: the staff are professional, approachable and resourceful. They have a knack for getting right to the heart of your requirements, and filtering CVs accordingly. Their technical tests provide extra assurance, … Read More
Team Rewards chose Blues Point as our recruitment partner after a recommendation from one of our own clients. After our initial meeting Blues Point quickly took ownership of our project to recruit into the team, and they delivered to … Read More
Blues Point ensured that we hired the right person for our business, who was both technically strong, but more importantly, has the right behaviours to lead and motivate the development team. Sourcing the right candidate within a short timeframe, … Read More
STRATEC Biomedical has experienced considerable growth over the last 18 months, with a 50% increase in headcount. Blues Point were our first choice when it came to filling the new vacancies created and provided an excellent array of candidates … Read More
We recruit technical roles through Blues Point, and all candidates now take the appropriate test before we interview them. The tests definitely add something to the process and they are a good indicator of a candidate’s actual technical ablility. … Read More
Blues Point’s service offering is more than just recruitment; they supply us with technical testing services, advice on market conditions and salary information, and they continue to support the staff that they have placed with us. Blues Point really seem … Read More
We do our own recruitment but supplement it by purchasing these tests from Blues Point. They do help the process, and are a cost-effective way of reducing the time we spend doing technical interviews. They are a very useful … Read More
Alex provided an excellent service when I needed to recruit permanent software developers with a specific skill-set. He was able to provide a lot of added value, for example by performing some first round interviews using Competency Based Interview … Read More
We would highly recommend Blues Point for their professional, efficient and dependable service. We know that we can rely on them to produce high quality candidates for our IT roles. If we take time out of a manager’s calendar … Read More
Blues Point are very good at understanding our business, our projects, our vacancy requirements, and our culture. I have been consistently impressed with their professionalism, their honesty, their attitude, and their results. The assignments we give them are never … Read More
We incorporated the IKM TeckChek tests into our recruitment process in order to validate a candidate’s technical skill set. The tests were easy to implement and results were delivered quickly, allowing the Hiring Managers to reduce risk and confirm the … Read More