IdAM Technical Engineer
Permanent, Birmingham, £30,000 – £35,000 per annum + benefits.
Essential Experience/ Technical Requirements
- Solid understanding of IdAM concepts and systems, and IdAM Standards.
- Experience with API gateways, enterprise directories and enterprise databases.
- RBAC, SAML, AD, LDAP and account lifecycle management.
- User provisioning and self-service, account creation and management.
- Privileged access management.
- Good knowledge of script writing.
You will be an integral part of a specialist identity technical team, personally responsible for delivering key elements of a new managed support service for a high-profile client. Using your expertise in the identity and access management field you will be responsible for the delivery of new identity processes, improving and streamlining existing processes along with providing support to the core support teams for failing processes.
- Including but not limited to: –
- Contributing to IdAM component designs, service development and integration.
- Creation of identity processes from agreed mapped business processes.
- Troubleshoot identity processes to resolve incidents.
- The ability to work with a variety of identity, access and privileged account management solutions.
- To get acquainted with the general structure of the Company and understand the way the business functions.
- All other tasks as may be required to fulfil the role, or as are necessary at the time. Additional duties will be discussed with you by your manager or a director.
Desirable Experience/ Technical Requirements
- Experience of working in the wider identity management domain with an understanding of associated areas of security, risk and compliance.
- Good knowledge of security protocols to ensure all processes adhere to good security practice.
- Agile working environment experience.
- Achieved, or be working towards, an Identity certification such as CIST.
- Experience of creating high quality technical documentation and reports.
- Be excited at the prospect of joining and helping grow a small but ambitious company.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a small team.
- Demonstrate a positive “can do” attitude in all situations.
- Communicate effectively at all levels and present ideas clearly.
- Employ a team approach; recognise the balance of collaborating, leading and following.
- Remain flexible and positive during the continuing development of the company’s business.
- Celebrate achievements for self and others.
Permanent: Full-time role – Hours 9-5:30pm (7.5 hours work, 1hr unpaid lunch break)
Based in: Birmingham but must be available to travel.
£30,000 – £35,000 + benefits.
Interested? Send your cv now!
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]