Business Process Developer
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Business Process Developer to join our client’s team at our Nottingham office. If you’re ready for the challenge we’d love to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a good understanding of Object Oriented Programming but who does not want to be a developer. This person will work within an agile sprint structure, working alongside the IT team and the Business Process Manager to convert critical business processes into simple workflows and reusable workflow components running on the K2 system. You will be a fast learner, able to adapt to unfamiliar business practices and software platforms alike, and will be able to articulate your own technical requirements to a team of Software Developers.
Who you are
These are the characteristics we anticipate will define a successful Business Process Developer:
• An understanding of business process
• Ability to translate detailed business processes into workflows
• Knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts
• Inquisitive with a keen eye for detail
• Desire to learn new systems and processes
• Contributes ideas and is willing to challenge, articulate and sell them
• Active contributor to discussions with the IT team and Stakeholders
What we need from you
We don’t expect you to have knowledge of the K2 workflow and process automation platform, but a knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts is required. Full training will be provided for any successful candidate to ensure they have the appropriate K2 skillset.
What we are looking for
The following skills are essential:
• Good working knowledge of object orientated programming
• Quick to learn new platforms and systems
• 1+ year in the IT industry, either in a development or BA role (could be a University placement year).
Benefits enjoyed by staff within the firm include competitive salary, matched Pension contributions, Life Insurance, 24 days annual leave increasing to 29 days with length of service, birthday leave, staff bonus scheme, healthcare for the individual and family members, full flexible and remote working opportunities, travel loan scheme and a cycle to work scheme.
Our hiring process
We want to make sure the role is right for you as much as you are the right person for the role. Our client’s thorough, efficient recruitment process will likely entail the following:
• A short 10 minute video interview
• A 1 hr technical test which can be administered remotely
• A meeting with the Head of Software Delivery, IT Director and a member of the HR team in our Nottingham office
The right individual for the role will use the interview process not just to demonstrate that they have the right skills, but to ask the right questions in order to understand company culture and what they might bring to it.
A basic salary of £20,000 – £25,000 is on offer. You can be home based for some of the time, but there will be a requirement to travel to Nottingham 2 days per week, and also for meetings as required.
Interested? Send your CV now!
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]